Support a Brother Christopher
How Can I Help?
How Can I Support A Brother Christopher in Need and on the Road to Recovery and Independence?
You can move our vital mission forward.
Your generosity makes their recovery journey possible. The Mission Support team is here to help! Together, we can ensure that all the men at St. Christopher’s Inn continue to receive the lifesaving and life-changing services that enable them to break free from addiction.
St Christopher’s Inn is a ministry of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. As a not-for-profit, we greatly depend on the generosity of our faithful friends to empower our Brothers Christopher during and after treatment, offering spiritual and after-care support and a means of self-empowerment and independence.
There are many ways in which you can help support our Brothers Christopher:
- Help support one individual with intensive counseling services as well as room and board and meals.
- Provide remote treatment tools to counselors, supervisors, and clients that provide remote outpatient telehealth services to individuals and families.
- Provide extended substance use counseling.
- Supply in-room ultraviolet air treatment fixtures that control the spread of COVID-19 and airborne microorganisms in the dorm and community rooms of the Inn.
- Provide supplies for daily activities.
- Ensure St. Christopher’s Inn and its property are kept safe and up to date to ensure the long-term future of providing these lifesaving services.