What to Bring
Please know that all of your needs will be met through the generosity of the Friars and Benefactors. If you do not have any of the recommended items, they will be provided for you.
- One weeks’ worth of clothing (laundry is done on-site)
- Collared shirts and long pants are required during treatment hours
- Sweatshirts, sweatpants, hoodies, and appropriate T-shirts are allowed after treatment hours only
- Current prescribed medications
- Toiletries (cannot contain alcohol)
- Linens (twin size), pillows and towels
- Small amount of money (we recommend no more than $25) to purchase phone cards for $5 each or to use in vending machines
- Hair Clippers
- Shower Shoes
- A watch without an alarm
Please do not bring anything other than what is listed above, as we do not have the storage space for additional items. We appreciate your cooperation.